Tuesday 10 July 2012

Not Writing = Not Sleeping?

Yada Yada Yada.


That's what I think about my last post on this blah-blah-Blog.

Have I written much? No.
The Good News is that I've become a whole lot more creative.
The Bad News is now I can't sleep like I used to.

I have written a piano piece.
But I haven't actually written any notation. Only created it.
I've clicked into place a whole different way of viewing the world around us.
Of what has been and will be.
The creation of life , of a universe, of an idea.
(I sound psychologically unstable)
But I can't explain it coherently to anyone.

Is this because I'm a Mad Man.
Yes.
Because I have a head full of beautiful, creativity.
And I am doing nothing.

Or is that the The Nagging Voice of Success?
Because I have started writing.
And I have started something.
But What?

No comments:

Post a Comment